1. Do not leave any question un-attempted. A rough idea will also work.
2. For no or not given question:
- No- Consider the information about the subject
- Not given- Consider the information and not the subject
3. For fill-ups: Look for opposite and similar words if the help box is not given.
4. Regular practice is a must.
- There are around 14 different types of questions and each needs to be tackled using a strategy.
- The art of skimming and scanning should be brought into use while going through the given content.
- Develop your speed while reading.
- Focus on keywords and grammar
- Do not try to understand the full passage as it is very time-consuming.
- 1. Organise the ideas related to the topic before you begin to write.
- 2. Use punctuations to write complex sentences.
- 3. Use good vocabulary and there should be no repetition.
- 4. Do not choose between advantages or disadvantages. Write both.
- 5. Start at least two sentences with gerund verb + ing.
- 6. Keep it simple and use active voice.
- 7. Keep the paragraphs short.
- 8. Make sure to stick to the topic and not to write anything which is irrelevant.
- 9. Correct usage of grammar is a must.
- 10. Do not exceed the word limit.
- 1. Concentrate on perfect body language and posture in front of the interviewer.
- 2. Make good eye contact with the examiner.
- 3. Use short forms like Em, gonna, dint, haven’t.
- 4. Keep it short and precise.
- 5. Avoid repetition of words.
- 6. Be polite/ cultured towards the interviewer.
- 7. Give the full answer.
- 8. Try to talk or interact with the interviewer as much as you can.
- 9. Talk as fluently as possible and be spontaneous while giving answers to the questions.
- 10. Ask for clarifications, if necessary.
These tips surely prove to be fruitful if combined with regular practice. It will not be surprising if an IELTS aspirant score 7+ bands using these tips as proper guidelines always lead to excellent results.
Be it any of the modules of IELTS; it needs proper attention to the minute aspects which can also harm your bands if neglected.
Under the expert guidance of professionals at Majestic Masters, we assure to help you to get the best results possible. Come and join the league of our students who have excelled and showcased exemplary performances by choosing the right place to get the best training for IELTS in the region. We only believe in getting the best out of our students as the results of our students act as a mirror to the world.
So don’t think twice and join Majestic Masters to fulfil your aspirations.