A recently took the IELTS Speaking test in India and was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– What do you like the most about your work?
– How many hours do you work per week?
– Do you have any problems at work?
– What do you think about punctuality?
– Have you ever waited for someone for a long time?
– Are you a patient person?
– Were you more or less patient when you were younger?
– How many hours of sleep are sufficient for you per day?
– Do you think it is enough? Why?
Talk about an instance when you found something that belongs to someone else. Please say
– What and where did you find?
– What did you do with it?
– How did you feel after that?
– What are the most common things that people lose?
– Where do you think people find lost things usually?
– Do you think that we should teach children to return things they find? Why?
– Do you think people usually keep something they found?
– Do people share things they find?
– If you find something of cultural or historical importance would you return it?
– Where can people buy things with historical meaning?
– Do you think museums should sell these things?