The IELTS test questions below were shared by U from Bangladesh:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID, please?
– Do you work or study?
– A question regarding work environment that I can’t remember.
– How do you get to your work place?
– Would you like to change your way of transportation and why?
– How did you travel when you went to school?
– What did you enjoy at school?
– Do you like to watch the sky?
– How often do you look at the sky when you’re at home?
– Are you interested in stars and planets?
– Have you learnt about stars and planets in school?
Describe a person who has inspired you when you grew up. Please say
– Who is the person?
– What are his/her characteristics?
– How did he/she influence you?
– Why did you want to be like him/her?
Follow up question: Did your friends want to follow his/her steps too?
– How often do celebrities influence children?
– Is it OK to make a celebrity a brand ambassador of commercial products aiming at children?
– Does a celebrity have obligations to society?
– Is life more difficult now for a child, compared to 50 years ago?