O remembered the following IELTS Speaking questions from a recent test in Nigeria:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Let’s talk about what you do.
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do for work?
– Tell me about your role at work.
– What would you like to change about your work?
– How do people travel to work usually?
– What would you like to change about the way you travel to work?
– Do you like pets?
– What type of pets do people have in your country?
– Did you have a pet as a child?
– Are there any pets you don’t like?
– Why is that?
Talk about a thing that you helped a teenager to change. Please say
– What is it?
– How did you help him/her to change it?
– When did it take place?
– Explain how you felt about it later.
– How did you go to school as a child?
– What is that one thing that you enjoyed during that time?
– What skills do people need to acquire at workplace, in your opinion? Why?
– What difference would it make for them? Why?
– How do workers feel when a company asks them to acquire some skills?
– Is it an inconvenience to them or does it increase their satisfaction? Why?
– How do people acquire these skills?
– Is it by personal development or studies?
– Nowadays what skill do you think people need to learn the most?